Many, many thanks to The Daily Life of a 1974er for nominating me for her Sunshine Award!!!
The blogging world is so full of uplifting people I love it to death!
Ironically enough, as I type away about The Sunshine Award, I sit curled in a ball hiding myself from the biting mist outside.
• Thank the person who nominated you
• Answer the questions
• Ask your own questions
• Nominate your own bloggers
The Daily Life of a 1974er’s questions to me were:
1. Why did you start a blog?
I started a blog because I love to write. Not only that but I love to cover my face with war paint. I started my blog to share this with the world! Particularly because as a young person in an increasingly globalised world, money is tight. As a result I’ve been able to pick up a number of tricks to keep the beauty costs down and wanted to take the chance to help others do that too!
2. Where do you live? Country? City?
I am currently in Melbourne, Australia.
3. What is your favourite meal?
Hmmm this is a hard one. Probably a Thai curry. A close second would be a lasagne or chicken Parma.
4. Sweet or salty?
Salty. No questions asked.
5. Which is your favourite movie?
Another hard one!! Perhaps The Boy in the Striped Pajamas?
6. Any trips planned this year?
I’m headed over to South Africa to visit my better half in a few weeks! And perhaps a trip someone in Europe with my family in December for my parents 50th!
7. What are your hobbies?
I love to write, as I said. I adore reading- particularly poetry. Most notably I live for travel and experimenting with make up!
That’s all from me, kids!
Your questions are:
- What’s your favourite thing to do in your down time?
- Tell us about your favourite blog right now?
- How long have you been blogging for?
- What’s your favourite thing about your home town?
- If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?